Love is by far the longest pleasure; as LOVE is everlasting, but hate is not.
HELLO, WELCOME 2UNITY& OTHER READERS:D
Navigations are on TOP . :D
Profile , Entries , Tagboard , Links & Etcs .
Monday, May 11, 2009 '(6:26 PM)
Title: ( SInging~ )
Hi 2Unitians~
Music: Singing will start straightaway on Thurs=) and it'll start from the last index number and all the way until index number 1=) So, JULIANA, CONGYING and CHENHUIYI, we are SAFE~ HAHA.. Oh btw, those who are doing on the 3rd song which is "Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now". I think you guys needa see Ms Foo=DDD I'll double confirm with you guys maybe tmr or latest Wednesday... Sry for the late info cuz I asked her like last-min so YESH... Anw, Jiayou, hope no one zao sia=) YAY! We LOVE Music<33
Music rocks everything, LYNNHO=) Your MARVELLOUS FABULOUS NICE LOVELY AWESOME IRREPLACEABLE Music Rep LOL I am joking=DDDD So ego=)